Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Going home to Jesus

Tonight I got a shocking phone call,but also a reality check.
I found out that my beloved friend Monica Regdon died last Wednesday,May 23 2007.
She was only 44 years old or close to that age.
She was one of the neatist christain that I ever known.
Monica was very supportive,out spoken and loved Jesus with all her heart.


The month of May has been a hard month I've had 2 close friends died in May.
One was Kim Lee May 9,2000 and now Monica Regdon May 23,2007.
But I know they are both sitting peacefully in Jesus's loving arms.


Jen Allan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Jenn,
I have no idea how hard it must be for you to have a close friend like that leave you...I pray taht Jesus will hold you in His loving arms as well, while you are still here on earth, especially during this time.
Love,
b